Fund Your Business Today - Call 02920863213 to release funds tied up in your invoices
Providing Invoice Finance for Businesses
Invoice Finance is often referred to when considering flexible funding options for businesses. It is generally available in two distinct types, Factoring and Invoice Discounting. Each type allows a business to raise capital equity based on their sales ledger, or in other words, the invoices that they raise. To do this, a business must typically operate in a business-to-business environment and operate on an invoice credit arrangement.
Simply Factoring Brokers work with specialist funders who can arrange a funding facility where invoice payments may be made in cash, meaning that this arrangement is available to our clients in certain circumstances.
Invoice Finance options are particularly useful for businesses that don’t have large cash reserves or companies that have seen rapid growth. They allow a business to release up to 90% of the value of an invoice within 24 hours, with the remaining amount released upon full payment of the invoice by your customer, minus a small funding fee.
What are the benefits of Invoice Finance for Your Business?
- It is a quick and effective method of releasing equity tied up in your invoices
- It increases your cash flow and allows you to keep up with vital expenses and operating costs
- Credit control and ledger management options are available to support your business, freeing you up to drive your business forward
- Invoice Finance is a flexible finance solution with funding, increasing as your business grows meaning you can expand your business without the constraints of traditional funding methods
- It allows you to fund your own growth plans without having to levy physical assets against loans or other sources of finance
- You can add bad debtor protection to your funding facility, providing peace of mind and stability
How can Simply Factoring Brokers help?
At Simply Factoring Brokers, we know that one funding solution is not suitable for all businesses and we also know that high street banks and traditional business lenders are becoming much more selective in what, and to who, they will loan money or provide overdrafts to. We scour the market place to find the right Invoice Finance solution for each and every individual business that comes to us.
To find out more about Invoice Finance or to talk about options that may be suitable for your business, call us now to speak to our team of specialist brokers. We will cut through the finance industry jargon to find the solution right for you at a cost that you can afford.
We make your business our business.
Fund Your Business
Simply Factoring Brokers Ltd The Stables, The Estates Office 25-26 Gold Tops, Newport. NP20 4PG 02920863213